Follow the steps below to troubleshoot if a PROTECT or PUSH POWER error is displayed.
- Turn off the system.
- Ensure the unit is place on a flat solid surface.
- Unplug the AC power cord.
- Disconnect any components, including the speakers, from the back of the system.
- Plug in the AC power cord.
- Turn on the system.
- If the unit does not display PROTECT or PUSH POWER with the external components disconnected, one of the connected devices or speakers is causing this error.
- If the unit still displays PROTECT or PUSH POWER with no components connected, refer to the user guide to reset the unit to the factory settings.
- If the unit still displays PROTECT or PUSH POWER after performing the troubleshooting steps and system reset, service will be required .