Article ID:211363(modified 23 Mar 2011)
Auto Transfer (Ver.1.0.01) Software is now available for users of NWD-B103 / B105 / B103F / B105F Walkman.
Additional Function: Windows XP Service Pack 3 is compatible.
The following are the minimum requirements to use the software.
- Compatible Microsoft Operating System (Pre-Installed):
Windows Vista Home Basic
Windows Vista Home Premium
Windows Vista Business
Windows Vista Ultimate
Windows XP Media Center Edition 2005 (Service Pack 2 or higher)
Windows XP Media Center Edition 2004 (Service Pack 2 or higher)
Windows XP Media Center Edition (Service Pack 2 or higher)
Windows XP Professional (Service Pack 2 or higher)
Windows XP Home Edition (Service Pack 2 or higher)
Windows 2000 Professional (Service Pack 4 or higher)
*64 bit versions of the operating system are not supported.
- IBM PC/AT or compatible (This program is not compatible with Macintosh)
- CPU: Pentium III 450MHz or higher (For Windows Vista, Pentium III 800MHz or higher)
- RAM: 128MB or more (For Windows Vista, 512MB or more)
Screen Resolution: 800 x 600 pixels or more (recommended 1,024 X 768 or higher)
Colors: High color (16 bit) or more
- USB port: Hi-Speed USB is recommended
Note: This software is not supported in the following environments.
- Operating System other than the ones indicated above.
- An environment that is an upgrade of the original manufacturer-installed operating system.
- Multi-boot environment.
- Multi-monitor environment.
File Name: AutoTransfer_NWDB100.exe
Download size: 502 KB
Updated on: 29th April 2008