Article ID:211344(modified 20 Feb 2008)
ICD-BM1, ICD-BM1DR9, ICD-P520, ICD-P530F, ICD-P620, ICD-P630F, ICD-SX57, ICD-SX67, ICD-SX67DR9, ICD-SX68, ICD-SX77, ICD-SX78, ICD-SX88, ICD-U50, ICD-U60, ICD-U70
Sony Player Plug-in Version 2.0.01 for Windows Media Player software can playback compressed voice files (dvf/msv files) that were recorded by the IC Recorder with Windows Media Player (Version 6.4 or higher).
The following are the minimum requirements to use the software.
- Compatible Microsoft Operating System (Pre-Installed):
- Windows Vista Home Basic
- Windows Vista Home Premium
- Windows Vista Business
- Windows Vista Ultimate
- Windows XP Media Center Edition 2005 Service Pack 2 or higher
- Windows XP Media Center Edition 2004 Service Pack 2 or higher
- Windows XP Media Center Edition Service Pack 2 or higher
- Windows XP Professional Service Pack 2 or higher
- Windows XP Home Edition Service Pack 2 or higher
- Windows 2000 Professional Service Pack 4 or higher
*64 bit versions of the operating system are not supported.
- IBM PC/AT or compatible (This program is not compatible with Macintosh.)
- CPU: 266MHz Pentium® II processor or higher (For Windows Vista, 800MHz Pentium III or higher)
- RAM: 128MB or more (For Windows Vista, 512MB or more)
- Hard disk space: 5MB or more depending on the size and number of sound files to be stored.
- Sound Board: Sound boards compatible with any of the supported Operating Systems:
- Display: High color (16 bit) or more and 800 x 480 pixels or more
- Windows Media Player: Ver.6.4 or higher (The computer must meet the requirements for Windows Media Player)
Note: This software is not supported in the following environment.
- Operating System other than the ones indicated above.
- An environment that is an upgrade of the original manufacturer-installed operating system.
- Multi-boot environment.
- Multi-monitor environment.
File Name: PlayerPlugin2Setup_EN.EXE
Download size: 2,007 KB
Updated on: 20th February 2008