About this download
This Display Adjustment software allows user to optimized the performance of the Sony flat panel LCD monitor.
Download filename: Win_Display_Adj_64.zip
Download size: 84KB (85,007 bytes)
- Display Adjustment software
- Windows 2000
- Windows XP
The LCD Monitor can automatically adjusts the picture's position and sharpness (phase/pitch ). This ensures that a clear picture appears on the screen when the monitor receives an input analog RGB HD15 input signal.
Note: When receiving digital RGB signals from the DVI-D input, the adjustment is not necessary.
For models with automatic picture adjustment function, if the function of the monitor does not seem to completely adjust the picture, further automatic adjustment of the picture quality can be made for the current input signal. To adjust the picture quality:
1. Press the MENU button.
2. Press the Arrow up or Arrow down buttons to select SCREEN icon and press the OK button.
3. Press the Arrow up or Arrow down button to select AUTO and press the OK button.
4. Press MENU button to exit.
If further adjustments are still needed to make to the picture quality, the picture's sharpness (phase/pitch) and position (horizontal/vertical position) can be manually adjusted. These adjustments are stored in memory and automatically recalled when the display receives the same input signal. However, these settings may have to be repeated if the input signal is changed after reconnecting the computer.
To Download and run the software
1. Download the file to a temporary or download directory (please note this directory for reference).
2. Browse to the directory where the file was downloaded. Double-click the download zip file.
3. Select the directory to which the files are to be extracted and click OK.
4. Once the unzip is completed, the application software is ready to use.
5. Run the software and follow the on-screen prompts carefully to complete the adjustment.
File Name: Win_Display_Adj_64.zip
File size: 84KB (85,007 bytes)