About this download
This program will update VAIO Control Center to version 188.8.131.5240 and will have the following:
- Fix the symptom When using a Miracast-dongle to connect a VAIO PC to a Miracast device, VAIO Control Center would wrongly recognize this miracast device connecting as an HDMI device connecting instead.
- Added a feature where VAIO Control Center records number of miracast devices connecting and the vendor name of the miracast device for Philatelist.
VAIO Control Center Update version 184.108.40.20640
File name: EP0000322591.exe
File size: 15.7 MB (16,547,840 bytes)
- VAIO Control Center Update version 220.127.116.1140
- Windows 8 32bit
- Windows 8 64bit
1. Download the file to a temporary or download directory (Please note this directory for reference later).
2. Go to the directory where the file was downloaded and double-click EP0000322591.exe.
3. Follow the instructions displayed in the installation wizard.
4. After installation is completed, please restart the computer.
To check if installation is successful:
1. Go to C:\ProgramFiles\Sony\VAIO Control Center\Version.txt
2. Version should indicate either 18.104.22.16840 or 22.214.171.12440 or 126.96.36.19940 or 188.8.131.5240.