About this download
This program will update Pointing Driver (Alps) to version 7.107.505.102 and the following feature will be supported.
- New Touch Pad
Pointing Driver (Alps) Update version 7.107.505.102
File name: EP0000228668.exe
File size: 5.47 MB (5,738,496 bytes)
- To install Pointing Driver (Alps) Update version 7.107.505.102
- Windows 7 64bit
1. Download the file to a temporary or download directory (Please note this directory for reference later).
2. Go to the directory where the file was downloaded and double-click EP0000228668.exe.
3. Follow the instructions displayed in the installation wizard.
4. After installation is completed, please restart the computer.
1. If this patch is launched manually, the message You are attempting to install a driver driver that is an older version than the one currently installed on your system. Do you wish to proceed with the installation? appears. Users need to select Y / Yes to apply it.
2. This message will not appear when the patch is launched via VAIO Update.
To check if installation is successful:
1. Go to Device Manager > Mice and other pointing devices
2. Right-click Properties.
3. Version should indicate 7.107.505.102