About this download
This program will update SuperMulti Drive Firmware AD-7560S to version SS05 and will resolve the following symptoms:
- Optical drive is displayed as DVD-ROM icon when a blank DVD media formatted in UDF is inserted.
SuperMulti Drive Firmware AD-7560S version SS05
File name: EP0000211615.exe
File size: 3.07 MB (3,223,552 bytes)
- To install SuperMulti Drive Firmware AD-7560S version SS05
- Windows Vista SP2 64bit
- Windows 7 64bit
- Windows 7 32bit
- Windows Vista SP2 32bit
- Windows XP
This update is only applicable for models with Optical Drive model AD-7560S.
Otherwise, do not install.
1. Go to Device Manage
2. Expand DVD/CD-ROM Drives to display Optical Driver model.
1. Download the file to a temporary or download directory (Please note this directory for reference later).
2. Go to the directory where the file was downloaded and double-click EP0000211615.exe.
3. Follow the instructions displayed in the installation wizard.
4. After installation is completed, please restart the computer
To check if installation is successful:
1. Please execute packaged installer again.
2. If update was successful, the current Version name stated is SS05.