About this download
This program will upgrade BIOS to Ver.R0064N2 and resolves the following symptom.
1. Clock stops sometimes.
Before installing this upgrade Program:
This upgrade program is suitable for Windows Vista Operation System only. Enusre that the Operating System is updated from Windows XP to Windows Vista. If Windows XP is used, users do not need to upgrade this BIOS.
BIOS Upgrade Program Version R0064N2 for Windows Vista
File name: PHBSYS-01398202-UN.exe
File size: 0.99 MB (1,046,205 bytes)
- To install BIOS Upgrade Program Version R0064N2 for Windows Vista
- Windows Vista SP2 32bit
1. Download the file to a temporary or download directory (Please note this directory for reference later).
2. Go to the directory where the file was downloaded and double-click PHBSYS-01398202-UN.exe.
3. Follow the instructions displayed in the installation wizard.
4. After installation is completed, please restart the computer.
5. Please load default BIOS setting values after updating.
To check if the updating is successful
1. Press F2 while booting and enter BIOS setup.
2. Enter BIOS setup and check that the BIOS Version is R0064N2.