About this download
This program will upgrade WinDVD to Ver.184.108.40.2062 and the following symptom is resolved.
1. Issues with WinDVD playback in clone mode.
WinDVD Upgrade Program Version 220.127.116.112
File name: EP0000153663.exe
File size: 85.0 MB (89,197,736 bytes)
- To install WinDVD Upgrade Program Version 18.104.22.1682
- Windows Vista SP2 32bit
IMPORTANT: Before proceeding with the upgrade, disconnect all external hardware devices, including PC Cards etc.
Note: Before proceeding, ensure that the VAIO computer is operated using the supplied AC adapter.
Note: Save all data/files and close all running programs.
1. Upgrade the current WinDVD to latest version.
2. Download the file to a temporary or download directory (Please note this directory for reference later).
3. Go to the directory where the file was downloaded and double-click EP0000153663.exe.
4. Follow the instructions displayed in the installation wizard.
5. After installation is completed, please restart the computer.
To check if the updating is successful
1. Go to Windows Explorer, locate C:\Program Files\InterVideo\DVD8\WinDVD.exe.
2. Right-click WinDVD.exe and click Properties.
3. Click the Detail tab and check that the File Version is 22.214.171.1242.