About this download
This program will upgrade Atheros Wireless LAN Driver to Ver.22.214.171.124 and resolve the following symptom.
1. There is only one-Signal Level in Scan list sometimes.
Athoeros Wireless LAN Driver Upgrade Program Version 126.96.36.199
File name: EP0000144314.exe
File size: 1.16 MB (1,218,640 bytes)
- To install Atheros Wireless LAN Driver Upgrade Program Version 188.8.131.52
- Windows Vista SP2 32bit
IMPORTANT: Before proceeding with the upgrade, disconnect all external hardware devices, including PC Cards etc.
Note: Before proceeding, ensure that the VAIO computer is operated using the supplied AC adapter.
Note: Save all data/files and close all running programs.
1. Download the file to a temporary or download directory (Please note this directory for reference later).
2. Go to the directory where the file was downloaded and double-click EP0000144314.exe.
3. Follow the instructions displayed in the installation wizard.
4. After installation is completed, please restart the computer
To check if the updating is successful
1. Open Device Manager -> Properties of LAN-Express AS IEEE 802.11g PCI-E Adapter-> Driver tab.
2. Check that the following information is correct:
Driver Date is 2007/12/06 (Y/M/D).
Driver Version is 184.108.40.206.
Digital Signature is Microsoft Windows Hardware Compatibility Publisher.