Connecting to a LAN using an access point (PAN) via BluetoothTM Stack for Windows® by TOSHIBA Utility.
Please follow the steps below:
Setting up the access point:
1. Turn on the access point and confirm that a connection has been established with the network.
2. Right-click the Bluetooth wireless technology icon in the Task Tray and click Add New Connection.
The Add New Connection Wizard (Welcome to the Add New Connection Wizard) window will appear.
3. Confirm that Express Mode has been selected and click Next. The Add New Connection Wizard (Searching for devices) window will appear. Once the program has finished searching for the devices, the Add New Connection Wizard (Device Selection) window will appear.
4. Select the device name of the access point from Device List, and click Next. The Add New Connection Wizard (Searching for Services) window will appear. A prompt window for the Bluetooth passkey will appear.
5. Enter the passkey under Bluetooth Passkey (PIN code) and click OK. Service detection will be performed automatically. The access point icon will be registered in the Bluetooth Settings window.
Connect to LAN:
1. Right-click the icon in Bluetooth Settings window, and click Connect. A prompt window for the Bluetooth passkey will appear.
2. Enter the passkey under Bluetooth Passkey (PIN CODE), and click OK.
3. End the connection: Right-click either on the connection icon under the Bluetooth Settings window or on the icon in the task tray, and click Disconnect. Click Yes in the disconnection confirmation dialog box that appears.
For more information, please refer to the embedded manual for the Toshiba Bluetooth Utility.