This is a step-by-step guide how to perform a basic tuning for up to four antenna (LNB) satellites.
IMPORTANT: Before you begin with the tuning procedure, you will need the basic details of your satellite system (which satellite is received or how the signal is distributed from satellite antenna to TV, for example). This information can be retrieved by contacting your broadcast and satellite antenna provider.
- Switch on the TV, and make sure the satellite antenna (aerial) cable is properly connected to the TV. Select digital set-up at the setting.
- Select Satellite Auto Tuning
- When asked "Do you want to start Digital Satellite Tuning?", select Yes.
- Please select that correct specific antenna configuration. Choose Fixed antenna or DiSEqC and select Next.
- In this step you will be asked to choose between two satellite channel lists: Preferred Satellite or General Satellite. If you are using paid satellite, select Preferred Satellite and choose the specific satellite.
- Preferred Satellite contains a channel list from the selected broadcast provider, together with default parameters to help with the channel tuning.
- General Satellite will show all channels of the selected satellite antenna. The receiving and tuning parameters are using the default settings, and may need to be amended according to the type of installation.
NOTE: Some parameters can be changed in the tuning for Preferred Satellite, and all parameters can be changed in the tuning for General Satellite. Consult your broadcast provider and your satellite antenna system provider for specific information of which settings you need to set.
- Select Service Type as Free Services for free channels.
- Make sure that Satellite 1 is set to ON. If you have more than 1 LNB, please open Satellite 1/2/3 to configure LNB.
- Go to LNB Configuration.
- The LNB Band Frequency will appear automatically.
- Confirm if the information is correct and select Start.
- Satellite Auto Tuning will start.
NOTE: The screenshots provided here are for reference only. The actual screen might differ slightly according to your country, model or firmware version.