IMPORTANT: The PlayMemories Mobile app must be installed on your mobile device. For details, refer to the following website.
PlayMemories Mobile support page: https://www.sony.net/pmm/
- Turn on the camera.
- Press the Playback button.
- Press the MENU button.
- Select the Playback icon.
- Select View on Smartphone.
- Select one of the desired displayed options:
- This Image
- All Images on This Date
- All Images in The Device
NOTE: The SSID, Password, and Device Name appears on the camera LCD screen after selecting the desired option.
- On the Android device, start the PlayMemories Mobile app.
- You do not need to set the Wi-Fi access point on the Android device. Simply make sure the Wi-Fi function is turned on.
- The PlayMemories Mobile app displays the SSID of the camera when started.
- Touch the camera SSID icon displayed on the screen of the Android device.
- Type the password displayed on the LCD screen of the camera into the Android device.
- A message saying CONNECTING displays on the Android device after entering the password.
- After the wireless connection is established, thumbnail images from the camera are displayed in the app.
- Multiple devices running the app cannot connect to the camera at the same time. A Connecting message may display on the other devices, but a connection will not be established. The camera only connects to the device that first accesses the app.
- Touch the thumbnail images of the pictures you want to transfer.
- Touch COPY.
NOTE: The camera automatically disconnects from the Android device after the transfer is complete.